If you sit down all the way down to think, you may find out that friends are the cause for a bigger percentage of the pleasure that we get out of existence. Friendship Day is that time that joyous occasion that adds to our happiness by way of presenting us with the opportunity to have amusing with our friends. And a few cool jokes are just what you want to add to your Friendship Day amusing. Check out our terrific collection of hilarious jokes on Friendship Day. Enjoy those Friendship Day jokes your self, and additionally forward them to all your buddies, so that they can also smile with you on this Friendship Day! Enhance your Friendship Day merriment with cool jokes associated with the event. Happy Friendship Day!
- Resentment of the 21st century: Remove Bk with friends and at the same time take away all the huskies.
- Just tell each other the truth.and run!
- I told my friends that I have a date with a beautiful girl. Friends tease that she imagined. The irony is that they are too.
- Every year I am convinced that my friends is the expiration date.
- My entire reputation rests on the silence of my best friends.
- Guardian angel removed you from friends and added to the blacklist.
- It is sad to see how many friends this year turned into strangers.
- Find friends with the same mental illness as you – priceless!
- My girlfriend and I often laugh about how competitive we are.But I laugh more.
- One of my friends is pregnant. And I’m really excited. Not for the baby but because she’s one of my skinniest friends.
- During college, I worked on
a conveyor belt. One day, I was
on a blind date, and she asked me about my job.
“I work at the end of a belt,” I said.With an ebullient smile, she asked, “Are you the buckle?”
- A commercial boasted that its product could help people live pain-free in their golden years.“Am I in my golden years?” my wife, 63, asked.“Not at all,” I assured her. “But you are yellowing fast.”
- I used to date a hoarder, and she broke up with me. That stings extra hard—I’m like the one thing she can get rid of.
- Paul and his best friend were coming out of church one day, and the preacher was standing at the door as he always is to shake hands. He grabbed his friend by the hand and pulled him aside.The Pastor said to him, “You need to join the Army of the Lord!”Paul’s friend replied, “I’m already in the Army of the Lord, Pastor.”Pastor questioned, “How come I don’t see you except at Christmas and Easter?”He whispered back, “I’m in the secret service.”
- Two friends were walking through the woods when they thought they heard something. They turned around and saw a big black bear coming towards them. Both men started to run when one of them stopped to change into tennis shoes.The second man said ‘You don’t have time to change shoes. You can’t outrun that bear!’The first man said, ‘I know I can’t outrun the bear. I only have to outrun you!
- A friend asked a gentleman how it is that he never married?Replied the gentleman, “Well, I guess I just never met the right woman … I guess I’ve been looking for the perfect girl.””Oh, come on now,” said the friend, “Surely you have met at least on girl that you wanted to marry.””Yes, there was one girl .. once. I guess she was the one perfect girl.The only perfect girl I really ever met. She was just the right everything .. I really mean that she was the perfect girl for me.”
“Well, why didn’t you marry her,” asked the friend.
“She was looking for the perfect man,” he said.
- Pritam is driving down the Delhi-Amritsar highway, when he spots his friend Shankar standing in the middle of a huge field of grass. He pulls the car over to the side of the road and notices that Shankar is just standing there, doing nothing, looking at nothing.Pritam gets out of the car, walks all the way out to Shankar and asks him, “Excuse me, what are you doing?”
Shankar replies, “I’m trying to win a Nobel Prize.””How?” asks Pritam, puzzled.”Well I heard they give the Noble Prize to people who are out standing in their field.”